In the process of use of hydraulic lifts, it is inevitable that there will be some failures. For example, during the lifting and lifting process, there will be rapid and slow, and it will be extremely unstable. What is the reason for the instability of the lift and lift, and how to solve it?
From the point of view of the working scene of the hydraulic lift on the scene, it is often difficult to detect the ascending position, the impact noise, and the hydraulic cylinder oil seepage when rising. After the scene inspection is mainly the lifting speed of the lifting liquid cylinder is too fast, resulting in an increase in failure rate, seriously affecting the production efficiency. The unstable lifting and lifting of hydraulic lifts is first of all an analysis of the factors of hydraulic oil flow. The quality of hydraulic oil is not good, there are many impurities, and it will also block the speed to become slow and the lift is not stable. In addition, there are other reasons:
1. Lift the composition of the hydraulic loop. Oil pump overflow valve, change valve, change valve, one-way throttle valve(no throttle), lift cylinder.
2. Cylinder diameter and flow of hydraulic fluid. The speed of the hydraulic lift is inversely proportional to the cross-sectional area of the piston rod of the cylinder and proportional to the flow of the hydraulic oil. When the cylinder diameter is fixed, when the hydraulic elevator speed becomes slow, priority should be given to analysis from the hydraulic oil flow angle.
- Hydraulic Elevator Products
- Hydraulic Lift Classification
- Hydraulic Lift Applications
- Fixed Hydraulic Lift
- Hydraulic Lifts
- Set Of Hydraulic Cylinder Lift
- Car Hydraulic Lifts
- Scissor Lift Platform
- Scissor Hydraulic Freight Elevator
- Rail Hydraulic Freight Elevator
- Attention To The Maintenance Of The Shearing Li...
- What Are The Techniques To Reduce The Wear Of L...
- Effects Of Voltage Unstability On Lifts
- How Does Hydraulic Lift Goods Ladder Appear Hig...